Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A blast from the past...for only $14.99!

The most wonderful thing in the world happened today. I went to Target with my mom, like I do pretty much every Tuesday. And guess what I found? Alice in Wonderland! It's the made-for-TV version from 1985, which my mom taped when it originally aired, and I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid. It was just released on DVD today! It's 187 minutes of pure nostalgia. Of course, just like when I was a kid, I couldn't make it through the whole thing without falling asleep. So I guess I'll just have to try watching Part 2 again some other time.

Pretty soon I'll be leaving to go to my dad's house. I have to be at work at 4 o'clock tomorrow morning, which is horrible. I'd pretty much like to kill Chris for making my schedule like that.