Sunday, August 20, 2006

Hello from Hendrix!!

Well, I'm all moved in! I still have a little unpacking to do, and I need to put stuff on the walls so they don't look so beige & boring, but my bed is made, my clothes are put away, and my parents are gone.

Moving was so un-stressful this time around. I think it's mostly because I didn't bring so much unnecessary stuff. I'm going for the whole Zen thing this year.

There's a pretty decent view of the street from my window. Lots of trees, and a nice view of the sky. It looks like it might rain soon. I'm glad I found my umbrella at the bottom of my backpack. I just realized that I forgot to bring my rain jacket...I'm really not even sure where that is, actually. I also forgot the remote control for my TV. Oh well...I guess that's why they make universal remotes!

All in all, I feel pretty good about this year. The room is really spacious and un-cluttered. Hopefully we can keep it this way, at least for a while.