Monday, August 14, 2006

Ear Infection #5,389?

My ear hurts. Like bad. I'm in denial because not only do I really not have time to go to the doctor this week, but after the hell I went through last fall I'm hoping that I never have another ear infection in my life. I think I need an ear canal transplant.

It's been raining all night. I love it. Also this is good because hopefully it won't be raining next weekend, when I'm trucking all of my stuff back to Arkansas.

Tomorrow night I'm having dinner with my mom and my grandparents at Magic Wok. It's not sushi, but it is one of my favorite restaurants. It's weird trying to fit all of the stuff I wanted to do all summer into this week. While also trying to pack.

I made a little progress on that front today...I only got one box packed, but it's a start. I packed all of the shirts that I know I'm not going to want to wear this week. All of the beautifully clean shirts that I hung up in my closet last night. What a fantastic waste of time!