Sunday, August 27, 2006

Post #41

I love Fiona Apple. I'm sure I've said that before, and I know I'll say it again someday. But just so's ya know...I love her. She's pretty much all I've been listening to lately.

I'm bored a lot lately. I haven't had much homework yet, so there's not much to do. Mostly I sit around listening to Fiona Apple and reading Agatha Christie. Right now I'm reading The Hollow, because I got bored with The Clocks, and I'm about halfway through it. The guy didn't die until the end of chapter 10, which would normally bother me, but there was a really good build-up in those first 10 chapters, so I didn't mind.

Last night was Shirttails. I don't really have anything to say about it, except that it really bothered me to hear guys saying, "Man, I wish they'd skip this chanting part and get to the sexy stuff." I don't know why that bothered me so much, but it did. Further proof to me that boys are, in fact, scum.