Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Random Thoughts

I think I'm going to return my International Econ book to the bookstore. Partially because I totally need the money, but mostly because I don't think I'm going to need it. I didn't even open my book in Macro last year, and I did just fine (up until the final, but that's a whole 'nother story). I don't know about you, but I think it'd be pretty nice to get about 150 bucks credited back to my checking account. Sure would make life a little more enjoyable.

I'm done with my homework for tonight. I read the first chapters in my art history and freehand drawing textbooks, and I studied my Spanish stuff (which was a review of things I learned in 3rd grade). I'd do my sketchbook assignment for Drawing, but I don't know what the assignment is (there wasn't one in the first chapter, so maybe we don't even have one), and I don't have a sketchbook yet.

I've discovered that I really like studying in the common room. It's very cozy in there, plus it's about a thousand degrees warmer than it is in my room, which is 60 degrees right now. Seriously. I don't know who turned the thermostat down that low, but I don't really wanna piss anybody off, so I'm just gonna leave it for now. In the event that my extremeties start to turn black and fall off, I may have to say something.