Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update on Packing Progress

I'm taking a new approach to packing this time. Right now there's a huge pile of stuff in the middle of the living room floor. Yes, it looks like a huge mess, but after I've gone through ALL of my stuff and decided exactly what to take, I think it'll make packing a lot easier. This is all in theory, of course.

I'm hoping to be done by 3 or 4. It's not a big deal if I don't get much sleep tonight because I can (and probably will) sleep while we're on the road tomorrow afternoon.

My brother saw Snakes on a Plane tonight. I'm ridiculously jealous of that fool.

edit:
It's 2:14 AM, and I'm almost done packing. I've got about 10-15 things left in my pile, some clothes, and a few other odds & ends around the house...then I'll be done! I'll pack up my computer in the morning, before we leave. I think I'll even have time to take a 5- or 6-hour siesta before I need to get up.