Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pros & Cons

I've had all of my classes, and now I'm feeling a lot better about this semester. Here are some things I like and don't like about the classes:

International Economics
Pros: I love Dr. Scott, and I've got a few friends in the class. Um, that's about it. Oh, and we don't have a comprehensive final, which is a huge relief.
Cons: I freaking hate economics. And this class is going to be hard.

Spanish
Pros: Profesora Fabricio seems really nice, and she's from Cuba so she's got the most adorable accent ever. Plus I love Spanish. And Ryan's in my class!!
Cons: I started learning Spanish from my Sesame Street books when I was 5. Today we learned how to say things like "buenos dias" and "me llamo _______." I might be pretty bored during these first few weeks.

Art History
Pros: Rod Miller seems cool...he's funny, anyway. And I know a few people in the class. And hey...I love art, and I love history, so it's gotta be a good class, right?
Cons: I don't know how much I'm going to like the professor's teaching style, but that's just because I get nervous about talking in class.

Freehand Drawing
Pros: Far and away my favorite class, definitely. I love everything about it. It's a small class, but the studio is huge. I love our assignments. I love the professor. I love his approach to drawing. Love. End of story.
Cons: Absolutely none.

So anyway, that's it. I have a good feeling about this semester.