Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life on the Surface of the Sun

It's really hot here. I'm sure a big part of it is that I didn't spend a whole lot of time outside over the summer, so I'm not used to it. Anyway...

I spent pretty much all day with Laura & Keisha yesterday. I got to eat sushi!! Good times.

I've realized that I really hate being asked how my summer was. It was horrible. But if I tell people that, they want to know more. Normally I love to spill all the gory details of my life, but not about this summer. But I can't tell people I had a good summer, because I didn't. I guess I should probably stop asking people how their summers were if I don't want them to ask about mine...

My first class isn't until this afternoon. I got up at 8 o'clock this morning, so I could go to breakfast & run a few errands around campus. I'm meeting Laura for lunch in the Burrow at noon. I have no idea what I'm gonna do for the next 2 hours.