Tuesday, May 01, 2007

50 Book Challenge & Sundry Other Things

I just have to say that Tokyo Cancelled is killing any progress I might have been making in this reading challenge. It's the most frustrating book I've ever read in my life because most of the stories make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER! I don't want to just give up, especially since I'm almost done with it now. But really...this is one of the most difficult books I've ever read. And pointless, too.

I ended up being able to go to the party last night. We played Circle of Death and I sang "Baby One More Time" with Adam and a puppy kissed me. I also had a sneezing fit that lasted for at least 15 minutes. Adam spent the night and kissed me on the temple when he left this morning. Man, I'm gonna miss that guy so much...I've grown really attached to him this semester. But he said he'd come visit me this summer so we can ride roller coasters and drop 650 feet into a salt mine.

I'm graduating in 11 days. Holyfreakingshit. Here are the things I'll miss the most:
  • Laura
  • Something Brewing
  • Professor Kerr's stories about Rose
Wow...I thought the list would be longer than that...but I honestly can't think of anything else that I'll really, really miss when I leave.