Friday, May 18, 2007

The Sun Does Indeed Smile On Me

I went bed-shopping today. First I went to Furniture Row...BIG MISTAKE!! They didn't have anything. Nothing that wasn't in the kids section. Nothing that didn't cost an arm and a leg. Then I went to Slumberland, and found exactly what I was looking for, and they just happened to have one on clearance, and it just happened to only cost me $115 (including tax!!).
It's just the headboard, and it's for a twin-size bed. SO HAPPY!! Except for the guy who was checking me out in the warehouse loading area thing...that was a little sketch. Reminded me of the customer who was hitting on me yesterday. They were both about 5 and a half feet tall. Hey, could someone taller than me please hit on me now? K thx.

I also bought a candle and other smelly-good things at Bath & Body Works. And tomorrow I'm getting some more furniture for my room. Yay for redecorating!!