Thursday, May 03, 2007

Feeling Dead-ish

I didn't mention it in all my rage last night, but yesterday I finished reading Tokyo Cancelled. I think I'll probably read House of Sand and Fog next. It's not very long, and I think it'll go quickly because, if it's anything like the movie, it's a pretty intense story. So maybe that will compensate for all of the time I spent on Tokyo Cancelled.

I didn't sleep well last night. I barely slept at all, in fact. I'm not ridiculously angry anymore, but still sad that everything is ending this way. And, at the same time, not sad because it is in fact ending and I won't be mourning the loss. I think having no friends at home is still better than having fake friends here. Well anyway, that's how I feel right now.

I still haven't studied for this test. Right now, I almost feel like what would be the point? I either know it or I don't. Which means I don't. Cramming isn't going to do anything but make my head fuzzy. And yet, maybe at least going over my notes again will make me feel more confident in the material, which could actually have a positive effect on my performance. We'll see, I suppose. Mostly I just want to get it over with. I want to be done with this test, done with this class, done with this school. Well, that last bit won't happen until next week, but you know.