Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dirty :(

We're cleaning out the garage today, but all I want to do is empty out my room so I can set up my new bed, dresser, bookcase, and nightstand. I've finally finished going through all of my stuff in the garage...pitching stuff I don't want, packing up stuff I do. It looks like it's about to start raining.

So yeah...all new furniture for my room, with the exception of the TV stand. But once I save up some money, I'll probably go back & buy the one that matches my furniture. I also got some new sheets and stuff. I'm actually kind of hesitant to assemble the new furniture & set everything up in my room before I paint, just because it's going to be a hassle to move it all out again when I do finally get around to painting. Oh well.

Ugh...so dirty...so tired...I wish I had tomorrow off too. Or I wish I were either working early in the morning or late at night, because as it is I'm working 2pm-7pm...right smack dab in the middle of the day!