Saturday, May 26, 2007

Bee Happy! Bzzzz.

A week from today, I'm taking the test for the job at the post office. Yay? No, really, I do hope I get this job, even if it means I could be working almost 60 hours a week between the post office and Dillons. Even if it means that I will have become my mother and my father.

I need to stop this at some point. I can't just become them. Not that I don't love them, not that I don't think they're both wonderful people. I do. But I need to be my own person, and I need to...I don't know...let it be okay if they're not happy with what I'm doing. If I move away, or if I never do anything with my degree (of which nobody hesitates to remind me the cost)...as long as I'm happy, ya know? I think my mom understands that, at least sort of. My dad...no, not really. That makes me sad. That people care so much about money and other stupid stuff more than they care about my happiness.

Ugh...I'm feeling so lazy today.