Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday, Wednesday

Ahhh, it's nice to get off at 10:30 on a Wednesday morning and know that I don't have to go back to work until 4 o'clock Friday afternoon, and even then it's just for 3 and a half hours, and I've got Saturday off. This has been a really easy week at work, even though I'm working longer shifts. I'd rather work longer shifts and have more days off, though.

Next week I'm going to get a shit ton of hours, I think. This morning Kris told me she's got me down for scanning 3 days next week...that's 24 hours right there! And I'm sure I'll be checking at least a couple days.

Today has been really unproductive. I need to finish cleaning out my room so I can start putting it back together. I assembled my new dresser yesterday, and it's bigger than I thought, so I've had to change my plan for the room layout a bit, but I actually like the new plan better. It frees up more space, and I'm not going to have a weird piece of furniture that doesn't match everything else. Good stuff. Anyway, unproductive...after work, I came home and chilled for a bit, then I ended up passing out in my bed for 3 or 4 hours. Around 4, I went to Target with my mom. Fun stuff, yo...among other things, I got the new Maroon 5 CD, the first season of Kyle XY, Pan's Labyrinth, and a new book. Yay for entertainment that I have no time to enjoy...!

P.S. Tyler may be driving the Mustang for a while. Pray for my car, please.