Monday, May 28, 2007

Yesterday Was...Sketchy! And Fun.

Yesterday was an interesting day, particularly at work, where it was "Hey Let's Be SAMFs and Hit On Whitney" Day. First some guy who was with his mom tried to get my number, and when I wouldn't give it to him he wrote down my name and the store number, and then he stole my pen. He wouldn't leave until his mom practically dragged him out of the store. THEN there was some old man, in his 70s, with his freaking grandson...I told him good morning, and he (the old man) said, "Oooh, your voice is so soft...I wish I'd woken up to you this morning!" Then he looked up at me and said, "I looked up and was expecting to see a little girl...but you're a sexy mama!!" I'd been helping him unload his cart, but at that point I pretty much ran back around to my register, and I rang up his stuff, turning crimson the whole time. After he paid, he said, "I'm gonna come back and see you again sometime!" SO SKETCH!

After work, I had lunch at The Good Egg with my mom, Debbie, and Sara. Swiss frittata...ham, Swiss cheese, mushrooms, black olives, tomatoes, sour cream...yummy! And a banana whip smoothie. I ♥ breakfast food. I miss Something Brewing. Anyway, we had a ton of fun, sitting around talking about men, sex, marriage, and raising kids. I was pretty much lost. I haven't had much, if any, experience with those subjects. But it was interesting.

After lunch, we went to see Grandma & Grandpa. They're so cute...

Then I came home and pretty much passed out. Which meant I got up before 7 today. Ugh. But I guess it's good, really, because I've gotta be at work at 5 tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday. But I'm off today, Thursday, and Saturday!! Saturday is the test for the job at the post office. I hope I get that job.